Wednesday, January 20, 2016

We are having a baby!

Frank and I are so excited  to have a bundle of joy this August. I wanted to be a mom so bad and kept praying. It took a little while, but I just needed to be patient. I have always been a planner, but I knew that I finally had to leave this in God's hands. I have to say it couldn't have been more perfect timing with everything that is going on in our lives. He's always had the best plan for us. Sometimes you just need to put all your trust in him.Today when I heard the heartbeat tears rolled  down my cheeks and I thought what a beautiful miracle. It's so amazing how God created something to grow inside of us(women that is LOL.) If there any women out there struggling try to pray and no matter what you will be a mother somehow on this world!(keep trying everything!)Thank you to all who have congratulated us! I can't wait to share my journey with all of you! XO XO- Sweet Missouri Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment