Thursday, January 17, 2019

Appointment Update


                                  My appointment today was awful. I knew in my heart to expect the worst, but the ultrasound tech we had was very blunt and no emotion. Right when we got there she said " The last few times the baby didn't have growth and the heartbeat was low. Our predictions today are that there is no growth and no heartbeat." Just as she predicted there was no growth and no heartbeat. She said "We'll have you get dressed and go back to the waiting room and wait on Dr. Angell. No I'm sorry for your loss... nothing. Holding back my tears I sat and waited along with all the pregnant women. The receptionist after 20 mins called me up. She said Dr. Angell had to leave to go deliver a baby. I was upset because I wanted to talk to her. They said I'll have to wait till Monday to see her. I think after receiving such bad news they shouldn't have let me leave. Maybe talk to a nurse a least? So I left and bawled the whole way home. I kept mumbling to myself...Okay, God if this is your plan, I trust you....As soon as I got home the cramping came and I started bleeding. My body knew what it needed to do. I can't wait till Monday to see her and get some answers hopefully.
                                                               10 weeks 3 days my precious Angel baby. That's how long I got to have your heart underneath mine. The past few weeks I've had time to prepare my heart and restore my faith. Thank you God for giving me peace. I will meet you again soon my Angel. Give my other baby Bears' a kiss for me. I love you forever and always.
                                                                                            Love,
                                                                                                       Mama Bear

5 comments:

  1. I’m so sorry for everything you are going through and losing. No words will be comforting enough to make you feel whole. But you’re right, the nurses and staff didn’t do their job. ((Big hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Lauren. I’m sorry. I wish someone was there to hold you and talk to you. How heart breaking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m so sorry for your loss, for your struggle, and for you having to wait Lauren. Please feel free to call or text me if you need to talk. My story looks a little different but I totally understand the loss of a future and the amount of love you can have for a little one that you bearly know. I will be praying for you continuously.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m so sorry Lauren. Words can not explain how deeply sorry I am. God has a big plan for you and Frank and your precious baby girl. Faith will only help and trust in God’s plan. Again I am so sorry and yes the staff acted horrible and I would definitely bring it up to your Dr.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OhbLauren Ian So sorry you had to experience this and that your nurse was so cold with her emotion. I love you and your sweet spirit...... you are in my prayers ❤️

    ReplyDelete